Hi guys,

or you could order it direct from Bare metal yourself, I did this recently and I am a very satisfied customer, good shipping times and costs, excellent customer service. BTW they also make an Inkjet version if you want to print it yourself...

HTH

Roy

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Expert Choice Decal Paper is a good choice! I used the "ink" type of the Paper to print homemade Decals with my HP 959 Printer with a resolution at 2400 dpi. Scale is 1/72,it looks perfect.

Two pictures of a testprint using the Expert Choice Decal Paper:

1024_3764303361336236.jpg

1024_6434343732646265.jpg

Hi Ellis,thank you :crying: The HP is a ink Printer and can not print the white color. For Decals in white colors i use my ALPS Printer. The Alps has problems printing CYMK Colors,thats the reason why i use the ink printer for the Images above. The "2003" and "1958" will be printed white on the decalsheet.

The HP is a ink Printer and can not print the white color. For Decals in white colors i use my ALPS Printer.

Do you print a white shape on your Alps to go underneath the ink jet decal? I thought that might work but I dont know if the Alps decal and the ink jet decal would be the exact same size. I saw an Alps printer on ebay recentley and wondered if I should bid on it but the price shot way up out of my range <_<

Ellis

Really trying to figure out this decal thing

@ Wing_Nut: I use Microscale Decal Liquid and Airbrush to seal the Inkdecals. Works fine.

@ Elli: Yes,this is a must! if the color of the Plane is in camouflage colors like grey , i print a "white undercoat" with the the Alps, but a little smaler like the Ink-decals. often it is a problem to find the right size for the white undercoat Decal,but after few trys you find the right dimension to make it fit pefectly with the colored Ink decal.

On white Aircraft the undercoat decal is not needed.

This is the Aircraft i make the Decals for:

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/415204/L/

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/410055/L/

The rest ,like the german crosses and other markings for this plane i will use from the Revell Tornado decal sheet.

Sorry,my english ist not the best :lol:

<_< Regards,

Jürgen