Hi, I’m building the Trumpeter 1:48 MiG-23BN

I’m more than a little confused on weapons pylons supplied since the kit instructions are pretty useless in showing which pylon should be in which location.

Further adding to the confusion is the pylon shown in the glossy sheet of missile descriptions/painting instructions where the APU-23 pylon is shown but does not exist in the box parts, however it is shown in the more distant MiG-23BN on the box art carrying a large missile. This pylon is shown on the wing glove position. I’m therefore assuming its a type of pylon only to be used in that position with certain ordnance combinations. Any advice?

Also confusing is that the MBD3-U6-68 multiple bomb racks for the FAB-250/500 in the kit don’t seem to have an obvious associated pylon as the location pins pitch on the rack does not match any kit pylon location holes. I would like to use these with bombs, where on the airframe would they most likely have been fitted and what type of pylon if they had a pylon at all or directly fitted?