Kitty Hawk 1/48 UH-1H WIP (Update 6/29)

On 7/1/2018 at 11:38 AM, JesusNut said:

Thanks for the compliments.  Yeah, they should be and I should have taken the time to fix that.  For some reason I didn't and I am kicking myself now for it.  It really came down to laziness on my part..😨...will fix it on my next one.

don't worry about that armor plate.. Let's think they installed a new set of plates and when they take the photos to show it to the boss the plates were not retracted

😀

19 minutes ago, CharlieUH-1H said:

don't worry about that armor plate.. Let's think they installed a new set of plates and when they take the photos to show it to the boss the plates were not retracted

😀

That is hilarious Charlie!  Thanks for that!  I think I will go with that one.   

3 minutes ago, CharlieUH-1H said:

Man that interior is superb!

you use the kit seat belts or the Eduard?

Thanks Charlie.  Those are the Eduard belts.  I like them a lot and since they came with the general set I used them instead of the kit ones.  IF they were a stand- alone set I am not sure they would have been worth it.  

• 1 year later...

Unfortunately no.  Life....Actually, I have way too many hobbies/interests (woodworking, diving/fishing, photography, etc. etc etc.) and modeling has taken a back seat for a little while.  I will eventually get back to it and finish this up, as well as a Phantom project I have going at the same time.