New 1/35 Helo Figures - Yufan Model from China

I just stumbled across 3 new modern helicopter crewman figures from a new(?) company out of China called Yufan Model on eBay.  They look awesome.

2 of the three.  I can't find a working pic of the last one which is a standing crew chief with an extended arm motioning someone to come to him.  He has an M4 and is also wearing the maxillofacial shield.

1-35-Brand-new-unassembled-Resin-US-Heli1-35-New-unassembled-Resin-US-Helicopter

I just purchased a couple to see how they look.  Price is right at about $15 shipped too.

They have a bunch of other Spec Ops, SEAL, modern, and post-apocalyptic type figures as well.

Edited by HeavyArty

I think I read somewhere that these figures are assembled Live Resin parts, recasted. If it's true, this manufacturer is a creativity killer, and it will be best to buy from Yaroslav originals, and assemble yourself.

This will help Live Resin keeping his great work.

And as Tim said, they are basicaly infantrymen with a helicopter helmet.

Norbert

53 minutes ago, norbert said:

I think I read somewhere that these figures are assembled Live Resin parts, recasted.

If that is the case, I won't buy any more.  I was wondering about the body armor myself.  We'll see how they look when I get them.

Norbert, any plans on doing more modern helo figures soon?

53 minutes ago, HeavyArty said:

If that is the case, I won't buy any more.  I was wondering about the body armor myself.  We'll see how they look when I get them.

Norbert, any plans on doing more modern helo figures soon?

Yes, others are coming, trying to have the french air force crews scanned in 2016 done before.