Building Meng's 1/48 F-35A kit. Beautiful jet. Kit is good too. Currently at painting stage. Don't know which color scheme to use as hasegawa, meng, academy and italeri all have different color variations

So decided to use Mr Color Neutral gray 80% and Mr Color Silver 20%. Hopefully it the right color. Any pointers appreciate and constructive feedback welcome. 

IMG_20171202_192810_HDR

IMG_20171202_192745_HDR

A wonderwul plane! I think you are gonna display it with an open canopy, otherwise the fit of the canopy is something to consider improving. I also noticed some slopes with rather noticeable edges right above the pointy edges of the intakes... is it like that in the real plane or it is a flow of the kit?

Happy painting as well!

Hi i think its the kit. This is my trial kit i have another box. This kit is for me to learn n find out what mods n adjustment i need to do if i want to make it look better. 

I had to fill up gaps on the wings n fuselage. Not exactly a perfect kit but definitely better than kittyhawks

• 4 weeks later...