I have just recently moved and am down sizing pretty much everything. So here is what I got.  The models with be shipped Priority mail. which is a little under $12.  The decals will be regular mail or priority if preferred by the buyer.  I  will consider shipping out of the country, but shipping and insurance will be on the buyer.  Prices are without shipping, but are reasonably negotiable as I don't want to be out of line.  Please note  that the Fireball resin and most of these decals are no longer made.  IM me for questions and photos.  Thanks!  

1/48

1-1/48 Italeri UH-1D sealed kit, with Fireball ASE resin, Hawkeye Models UH-1H RAAF/ AAAC decals (with resin) and Super scale decal sheet 48-146 $30     SPF

2-1/48 Esci UH-1D sealed (but rip in plastic) kit, with Fireball ASE resin, Hawkeye Models UH-1H RAAF/ AAAC decals (with resin) and Super scale decal sheet 48-146 $30

3-1/48cTwo Bobs AH64 OIF decals $15

4-1/48 Two Bobs Foreign User Cobra decals $15

5-1/48 Hawkeye Models UH-1H RAAF/ AAAC decals (with resin toilet bowl and engine shields)  *2 on hand (not including the sets above) $15 each

6-Super Scale 48-279 UH-1B/C $10

7-Super scale  48-48-11 OH6A and UH-1B $10

1/72

1-1/72 Hawkeye Models UH-1H RAAF/ AAAC decals (with resin toilet bowl and engine shields)  $10

2-Super Scale 72-123 AH1G, AH1J, UH1H and HH1H $10

3-Micro Scale 72-496 AH1G and UH1C $10

Edited by huey_crew_chief