Pioneer Airlines

Looking for anyone who can produce this scheme in Decals. I know the colors from another picture I have (can’t find the file at the moment), but would like them in 1/48, 1/72 and 1/144. This was the first airliner my dad flew on when he was a kid, from Dallas to Mineral Wells, TX. 

I contacted Vintage Flyer a while back, but he has a full work load, and I hate to keep asking.  Anyone else recommended?

Thanks,

Chris

d40a3c34bf53463cba899a5ebfe9d191.jpg

8c9d4b4b881a4313b05e24ec0a4eb57f.jpg

Hi Chris, many years ago I produced airliner decals, and the Pioneer DC-3 was on the docket to do.  I have a lot of material on it, but the reason the decal was never produced was because the person (person happens to be an attorney) who owns the copyright on the name is very, very protective about anyone using or producing decals for this scheme.  I know it sounds kind of odd for one person to own a name like this but actually it happens from time to time especially with small regional airlines like this.   What he wanted was certainly not out of line for the commercial use of the name, but it was enough that with a small business it was not going to work out.  Anyway long story short I have a lot of the artwork done, lettering, logo etc that if you wanted to produce it for yourself, non commercial I could send you copies