Trumpeter mig-27 loadout help

Hin guys

as you might know the trumpeter instructions on how to load out your mig-27m are to say the least nonexistent 

i want to load out woth twonfuel tanks but not under the wings (under the LERX?)

two air air to air under the fuselage and two MER under the fuselage 

can tou hep me by showing me where to my install the pylons?

thanks 

So, there were no holes indicated on the insides of fuselage/wings to be drilled out? Or did you assemble the kit before punching them through?

As I can see that the wing roots holes are present from the model kit reviews (but those are not for fuel tanks - fuel tanks go to the wings I guess).

I don't have my MiG-27M model at hand to check myself and I could find no reviews that show the insides of these parts.

Edit: the Flory Models review seems to show that the holes are there for the left and right fuselage stations as well as there are some holes on the insides of the wings. This is the Flogger D, but I would presume these fuselage and wing parts are the same.

Edited by ijozic

i never seen any MiG-27 with fuel tanks anywhere else than on the wings stations (and a flatter/thinner one in the fuselage centerline station)

i also have never seen anything else than fuel tanks (or nothing), installed on stations on the "movable" part of the wing.

fuel tanks are usually installed for ferry flights as they prevent the swing wing to operate.  rarely seen the wing tanks being installed at the same time as any weapon load.

if you go for missiles be aware that apparently some anti radiation missiles required one or two pods,one is the Blizzard or I think it was called like that and the other one is also named after snow related treacheries,still can't understand which pod goes with and which other doesn't as soviet runes are evil and books with good references are scarce,so is the lack of a good Floggerman.

Luigi

Edited by Mizar