For those of you who are State Side and get TMMI (Tamiya Model Magazine  International) delivered, , have you gotten the December issue yet? I have not and it is very late for the usual delivery time. I sent them an e mail 11/28/17 and got no reply.  I sent another one addressed to a specific person, again with no response.That is also very unusual as they are very quick to reply as a rule.

I'm beginning to wonder if they are still in business. 

Thanks,

Bob

Edited by Bob Beary
more info

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah, I sent my first e mail to the "enquiries" e mail address, but not via the form your link brings up. I sent my second one to "enquiries" with Attn Paula Gray. She is listed as the office manager on the masthead. It is VERY unusual for them not to reply quickly. So far, nothing.

I'll try again with your link and see what happens.

Was your blast from them in response to one you had sent them?

Thanks again,

Bob

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got my TMMI December issue. I did notice that it had a different mailing label attached to the envelope, so they must be using a different company to process the delivery of the magazines. But it was very unusual of them to not answer any of my e mails.

• 2 weeks later...