I'm working on a 1/350th Mogami cruiser/carrier for a friend.  He said he wanted some P.E. and wooden deck parts.  There are no wood decks on this ship but I did pick up the Flyhawk P.E. set that has a lot of detail, some of which I am not physically able to use because of thier size.  There are more than 15 frets in this set along with barrels and other things. 

The brass parts to cover the decks are very thin and they seem to line up with the detail easilly enough.  It does take some effort to co-ordinate between the kit instructions and the P.E. instructions. 

The P.E. sheets have several nice color photos to help but some things could use some explaining.  For instance, they show some parts colored red or blue but so far I haven't seen any explanation of what this really means.  Do I cut something off the plastic part of cut through the brass?  I'm not sure.  I considered trying to contact the company but considering they are based in China and have shown a couple spelling errors in their instructions and Chinese companies are not exactly noted for customer service, I thought I might try here.

Has anyone used this company's products before and might be able to give a few answers or opinions?