I got this stated back in Nov, But I have been busy at work and havent had a chance to get my pictures uploaded.

I am almost finished the build, just a few small bits and mouning it on the stand, so I should have pics up before the end of the month.

Sean 

Wow, Sean. Beautiful job on the fuselage smoothing. I was way too impatient with my Challenger in this scale to do anything nearly so nice. Just looking at your pics brings back the nightmares I had putting my two BPK kits together. I love the subjects, but it sure is hard to do it well. :worship:

ALF

10 hours ago, ALF18 said:

Wow, Sean. Beautiful job on the fuselage smoothing. I was way too impatient with my Challenger in this scale to do anything nearly so nice. Just looking at your pics brings back the nightmares I had putting my two BPK kits together. I love the subjects, but it sure is hard to do it well. :worship:

ALF

It isn't perfect but better than it could have been. I like the idea of the windows like that, but I don't like the execution of it. The window panel should have been a larger piece of the fuselage side, making it easier to hide the seams. Either way, I am using window decals.

9 hours ago, Trojan Thunder said:

Nice progress Sean, scheme to be Air Canada

:thumbsup2:?

Yes, the Air Canada Express scheme. 

I have the decals on and the base is complete. I just need to add some of the small PE parts (not all of them tho, they are way to small for me to care) and glue the wheels in and it will be finished,

Should have some pics next week.

Sean

• 4 weeks later...