• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome Steve.   For those interested in our products visit our web site : www.gtresinproducts.com.

We are going through many changes as we grow.    Up until recently we were exclusive to the 1/32 scale  community and sold product through direct sales.   We are now bringing our line to the 1/48 scale community.   Our line serves the A-10, F-4, F-15, F-16, F-105, and A-6 kits from the various manufacturers.    Another huge change is we have discontinued direct sale to focus on product.  We are so pleased to have Sprue Brothers...the best in the business....carry the line offering you ease in ordering, lower shipping/handling charges,  and in many cases lower prices.   We area small shop so it will take a few months the 1/32 line and new 1/48 line will be added at SB.   Please  be patient with us and stay tuned to our new forum here for info on new items and conversation about what you would like to see from us down the road.    Some examples of the new 1/48 scale line are F-4  intakes for ZM, Academy/Eduard, and Hasegawa,  detailed long and short exhaust nozzles,  just to get started.  

• Planned for next year is an F-4C Wild Weasel conversion set for ZM and Academy in partnership with Speed Hunter Decals.   
  • A-10 Engine set for Hobby Boss kit
  • ALQ-101 family of ECM Pods
  • F-105 exhaust for Hobby Boss
  • F-4B conversion set for ZM To convert the F-4J kit to any version B/N
  • Canopy frame detail sets for ZM & Academy
  • ZM missing parts for the F-4S & F-4C.....Little items to add more detail to your build
  • A-6 HB and A-6/EA-6B Kinetic intakes

Just to name a Few.

Please fire away with any questions and we look forward to serving your modeling needs

Merry Christmas!

Edited by ghatherly
6 hours ago, Corey said:

I see you have a 1/32 F-105B conversion.  Would you consider doing this in 1/48 someday?  Perhaps another cooperation with Speed Hunter for decals....

thanks!

Corey

Hi Corey,

Great question, and a this time I don't have plans to do one but I am not apposed to doing one either.   I will add this to the possible future  item list.    

thanks for the suggestion and Merry Christmas,

Gary

• 4 months later...

Hi Gary.

Are the outboard pylons in 1/32 scale for F-4 Phantoms still available, or perhaps planned for a re-stock at Sprue Brothers in the nearby future?

Would be great if so.

Kind regards,

Robert Jan