Swiss Air Force

Hi fellow modellers,

I normally am an Airliners guy, but I am missing my Swiss Alps and for this I rebuild a part of our military aviation troops this year.

I hope you will enjoy, and do not hesitate to post some comments,

Cheers,

Boz

IMG_1985_2.jpgIMG_1986.jpgIMG_1987_2.jpgIMG_1991.jpgIMG_1992.jpgIMG_1994_2.jpgIMG_1997_1.jpgIMG_1949_1.jpgIMG_1950_2.jpgIMG_1954_2.jpgIMG_1956_1.jpgIMG_1957_2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thank for your comments, I am planning to build an extra 2 F/A 18 from the staffer 18 panther, and 17 falcon.I will post the pic when done.

I currently work on 5 Renno Racer 1/72, then will come more Swiss Air Force models. 2 Alouettes.

Cheers

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone,

I just finished those 2 F/A 18 from the 17, and 18 squadron based in Payerne. they are Italery kits out of the box, with ShyArt decals.

I also did a Venom from Aeroclub and a Vampire from Cibermodel. Both with Matherhorn decals. Those decals are quite impressive, and full of detail. In the mean time I completed some prop model and some helicopter from Swiss Air Force, but I will post them on the proper forum.

Enjoy the show.

sn99U05.jpg

MMFZdtu.jpg

9G4uCIK.jpg

A8betO0.jpg

b4CthYE.jpg