Hasegawa 1/72 OV-1B Mohawk - Options?

The B is the best start to make a D, because the wings are the same length and the SLAR is the same for the most part as well. The rest you have to modify yourself or try and find one of the rare Cobra Co. kits. There was an article how to do it in an old Scale Modeler magazine in the early 80's if you can find it...

Jeff

Thank you for your input, guys! I won´t try to get the CC-update set, but by looking at the product pictures it's obvious that the changes from a "B" to a "D" are not that big... I will try to scratch that thing!

HAJO

I think Mike West of Lonestar is taking suggestions, it may be worth eMailing hime and requesting that he do these. Although, if he doesn't see a real market for them, he may not be willing to do them.

Some in-progress pictures. So far I was mainly detailling the cockpit, adding more details as well as the prominent display on the starport-side.

7WIXGDH.jpg

The big air scoop on the port side is sitting too much "up", but I won´t change it.

g3qIaRZ.jpg

HAJO