tool box recommendations

So, I see direct and indirect mentions as to what goes INTO a tool box, but what I am looking for, is a recommendation for the tool box  itself to put my tools into!  

I work between the "paint room" in the basement, and my home office table, so I need to cart knives, snips, glues etc, between floors.  

The only caveat I have is that I need to be able to store a few medium sized super glues vertically in the box, of course in addition to the rest of the typical kit (two knives, nips, sanding sticks,, glues, etc).  I don't want it overly huge, potentially something along 12"-14" in width.

Any recommendations?

Joel_W.  

After a scouting trip to the local stores (lowes, home depot, walmart......etc), I actually found a 16" toolbox that was tall enough to hold the taller sized super glues,  and still have a tray.  I just want to avoid leaks of any glues, so I need to store them in the box vertically.  The tray. btw,  is around 12".

I will pick it up tomorrow, when I go back out shopping!  

10 hours ago, habu2 said:

Look at fishing tackle boxes...

Back in the 70s when I 1st got back into the hobby as an adult, we lived in an apartment so everything had to be put away when not working on a model on the dinning room table. I actually used  two fishing tackle boxes, one for tools and such, and one for paints including my Paasche air brush, hose, etc. 

Joel

Tool boxes are like underwear.  You have to try a few brands/types out before your happy!  I'm fortunate enough to have dedicated room and I picked up an old crash cart from the hospital my wife works at.  Only three drawers with large bottom storage area.  Second drawer is perfect for paint bottles.  I did buy cutlery containers so I could sort my colors by the basics.  Blues, greens, grays, etc...

• 2 weeks later...