hey guys, i made it.

thanks to the fundamental contribution of HistnScale/Dave i can tell you that i have found a way to tame the eel-like print scale decals.

actually, as in every touch of genius (dave) there ain't no miracle or strange way.

i just shoot with my airbrush some 5 ml.* of microscale liquid decal film thinned 50/50 with isopropylalcohol (the liquid's thinner) on the 72-001 (u.s. bombs and rockets in ww ii and korea) print scale sheet of decals.

as many genial thoughts it's just simple...but not a smpleton's thinking...

the decals, even the smallest stencils, tretaed this way become submissive and easily manageable.

i'm in touch with ms. chekhovskaya, P.-S. owner, and i wish that my feedback on our difficulties and visions about decals ain't but the start of a serious exchange of perspectives and perceptions for the future.

*=very likely quite less than that. i'm still experimenting, and actually -look out!- with this thickness, come problems of decal-paper separation and also, of decal compliance with the most sharp curves and unevennesses. had to work quite a lot with micro sol and tamiya decal adhesive, and with my trusty "decal brush".

anyway, better have to work on the decal than trash it.

i will go on testing, but i believe that 2.5 - 3.0 ml. (50% thinned) of liquid decal film evenly shoot on a whole print scale sheet format could become the right proportion.

please test yourselves, and let me have your feedbacks both via P.M. or -what i encourage- as answers to this thread.

have a nice modeling!

best ciaos, bobo.