F/S AMT USS Enterprise "First Contact"

I've got a sealed AMT/ERTL USS Enterprise First Contact kit I'd like to sell. The box is not in the greatest shape, but contents are sealed. I'm asking 65.00 shipped to CONUS for it. I will also include a Monogram USS Voyager kit as well. The box is in really rough shape, the decals look like they will shatter if you look at them funny, and some of the clear parts appear to be missing, but is otherwise complete. I don't have any interest in these kits, so someone might as well get some use out of them. I will take offers if you think the price is too high, and if you don't want the other kit, just let me know. I'm trying to finish up some last-minute Christmas shopping for my kids, so the sooner this sells, the better. 

Paypal only, and no trades at this time please. I'm off on Thursday, so if this sells before then, it will go out that day. If not, Monday afternoon will be the earliest I can get it out. I will ship Priority Mail so there is documented proof of me sending it out on time.  Please PM me if interested. 

Aaron 

Edited by strikeeagle801