1/48 365N Dauphin Life Lion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/4/2020 at 5:08 PM, OMWorks said:

Great Work!  Really like the detail on the interior too! Reminds me of growing up and seeing Toledo's St Vincent Life Flights! 

Yep. Haven't seen thier Dauphin in a while.  Sure do see the Agusta 109's always heading into Cleveland and once in a great while at our local hospital. 

On 3/4/2020 at 5:08 PM, OMWorks said:

Great Work!  Really like the detail on the interior too! Reminds me of growing up and seeing Toledo's St Vincent Life Flights! 

Yep. Haven't seen thier Dauphin in a while.  Sure do see the Agusta 109's always heading into Cleveland and once in a great while at our local hospital. 

On 7/26/2019 at 7:42 AM, Dutch said:

Nice work!  Love to see colorful civlian helicopters instead of the usual dull military ones.  Nice work on th einterior as well!  R/ Dutch

Thanks. I am a civilian buff. 👍

9 hours ago, JohnEB said:

Does the stand come with the kit?

Nice work, with the stand it looks like one of those custom professional desk models.

Thanks. The stand is from a desktop model. We used to have two model companies here in town. Topping Models/Precise models and Rolen Plastics. I have a bunch of stash models and stands as I knew the owner of Precise and my buddy bought the building which had all kinds of stuff left over.