Su-24 weapons question

I'm working on the Trumpeter 1/48 Fencer and almost to the point where I have to start considering what kind of weapons to put on it.  

I have a nice array of resin candidates from North Star, Kazan,  and Advanced Modeling. Some of the larger weapons like the KAB-1500L, Kh-59, and Kh-29s will limit how many stores I can use due to their (real world) size and weight.   On the lighter -side, I can load up a bunch of smaller FAB bombs on MERs carried on the belly and large rockets (S-25 series) or more FAB general purpose bombs.  More bombs equals more PITA to get them aligned. 

Do you have any suggestions on an interesting loadout while maintaining a sense of accuracy?

Thanks,

chris 

Hi Chris, here's a possibility, with the Kh-58 anti-radar Missile and a Phantasmagoria pod.

Su-24%20Armament%206.jpg

Another

Su-24%20Armament%203.jpg

The airshow-stile show of possibilities

Su-24%20Armament%202.jpg

Laser guided bombs (one shown, but two side by side should be possible)

Su-24%20Armament%205.jpg

And most interesting, a couple of pics from Airliners.net with mock anti-radiation missile Kh-31, the necessary Phantasmagoria pod in the centreline aft station, and a laser guided bomb in the centreline forward station.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Russia-Air-Force/Sukhoi-Su-24M2/418373/L?qsp=eJwtjcEKwjAQRP9lzvWgUZHc9Af00B9YsosWqwm7KRpK/900eBseb2ZmhPjO8s19SQIPE9LwQIdESi%2BDnzGZKLw7HVyHp5RPVLbVnDa7fRUtar6UCpiynEOQlIX//Kq8dsFioW3e68e2BtFby3DHynmwNFLbkEzDiGX5AfmNMVI%3D

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Russia-Air-Force/Sukhoi-Su-24M2/413408/L?qsp=eJwtjcEKwjAQRP9lzhWMVQ%2B56Q/owR9YkkWL1YTdLRpK/900eBseb2ZmhPQ2/tqtZIaHMkl4oEMmoZfCz5iUBd4d3Lbv8OTySRJ1VafNbl9NTWLnUkEk41MInI3jn18krmVE1tBG7/XE1cBybRn9sfI4aB6pbbDRMGJZfhkIMXk%3D

Cheers

Davide