Which sub-forum for a bridge diorama

I wish to start a thread for a WIP for a bridge diorama. It is to be a display for a maritime museum.

It does have a model boat, and some to scale cars, but the project is more of a civil based than anything else.

I am hoping the ARC forum mod or admin will direct me to which sub-forum to start this WIP diorama thread.

Edited by Tecko
3 hours ago, Hawk10 said:

I would probably put it in the Diorama section

Which diorama?

There is:

Aircraft ---> Dioramas

Auto ---> Dioramas

Armor ---> Dioramas

Which Works In Progress (WIP)?

There is:

Auto ---> WIP

Armor ---> WIP

Ship ---> WIP

The bridge diorama is for a maritime museum.

Diorama wise, it is not about Aircraft, Auto or Armor.

WIP wise, it is not about Auto, Armor or Ships.

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

I agree.

I'm not an admin nor did I sleep at an Holiday Inn Express last night, but it seems logical.

Please explain to me how it is logical.

By the way, Merry Christmas.

6 hours ago, airmechaja said:

Dioramas..........maybe you're not seeing it. It's the 21st listing under General topics.

But that is under Aircraft Modelling Forums.

On 12/25/2017 at 4:43 AM, Tecko said:

Which diorama?

There is:

Aircraft ---> Dioramas

Auto ---> Dioramas

Armor ---> Dioramas

Which Works In Progress (WIP)?

There is:

Auto ---> WIP

Armor ---> WIP

Ship ---> WIP

The bridge diorama is for a maritime museum.

Diorama wise, it is not about Aircraft, Auto or Armor.

WIP wise, it is not about Auto, Armor or Ships.

Please explain to me how it is logical.

By the way, Merry Christmas.

2 hours ago, K2Pete said:

Yup ... THAT'S THE ONE!!

Put it in there! ...   :doh:

But the bridge has nothing to do with aircraft. That diorama sub-forum is under "Aircraft Modelling Forums". There are other diorama sub-forums too, but they are under Auto Modelling Forums and Armor Modelling Forums, which the bridge has nothing to with them also.

Am I the only one that can see this, or are you guys trying to gaslight me, or upset me, or something?

11 hours ago, Tecko said:

But the bridge has nothing to do with aircraft. That diorama sub-forum is under "Aircraft Modelling Forums". There are other diorama sub-forums too, but they are under Auto Modelling Forums and Armor Modelling Forums, which the bridge has nothing to with them also.

Am I the only one that can see this, or are you guys trying to gaslight me, or upset me, or something?

Tecko me boy ... 2 things.

Firstly, This Forum is ARC, it stands for Aircraft Resource Centre ... if you're building a Bridge Diorama, why on earth would you join ARC??

Secondly, under the Dioramas heading did you read the sub-head? ... "Our forum for exchanging ideas about building dioramas and display bases" ... after some members' directions, specific directions, to assist you in your search ... you still accuse us of jerking you around??

As one of the responders to your queries, I do not appreciate your comments. This is an ex-TREME-ly helpful group of modellers ... the best I've been a part of. They're knowledgeable, about the subject matter and modelling techniques and ... they're polite and respectful, as you've seen.

You, Tecko, have made a poor first impression. It's time to, now, put your best foot forward.

I think, newbie, you need to say you're sorry for accusing us of misdirecting or otherwise upsetting you. Plus, the Ships sub forum doesn't get a lot of views, if you want to tuck your project away and receive little to no constructive criticism, certainly ...  by all means ... put your WIP in there.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas ...

8 hours ago, K2Pete said:

Tecko me boy ... 2 things.

Firstly, This Forum is ARC, it stands for Aircraft Resource Centre ... if you're building a Bridge Diorama, why on earth would you join ARC??

Secondly, under the Dioramas heading did you read the sub-head? ... "Our forum for exchanging ideas about building dioramas and display bases" ... after some members' directions, specific directions, to assist you in your search ... you still accuse us of jerking you around??

As one of the responders to your queries, I do not appreciate your comments. This is an ex-TREME-ly helpful group of modellers ... the best I've been a part of. They're knowledgeable, about the subject matter and modelling techniques and ... they're polite and respectful, as you've seen.

You, Tecko, have made a poor first impression. It's time to, now, put your best foot forward.

I think, newbie, you need to say you're sorry for accusing us of misdirecting or otherwise upsetting you. Plus, the Ships sub forum doesn't get a lot of views, if you want to tuck your project away and receive little to no constructive criticism, certainly ...  by all means ... put your WIP in there.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas ...  

Thank you K2Pete for your response.

Let me explain my answers to your questions.

Firstly, other sub-forums within the ARCforums also cater for auto, armor, and ships. Why would I think that the forum is only for aircraft if it does not specifically say so. And if it did, then it would contradict itself by having the other sub-forums.

Secondly, Under the Aircraft Modelling Forum it says, as you put it, ... "Our forum for exchanging ideas about building dioramas and display bases" ... has no comma after the word diorama. This indicates that the word diorama is related to bases (aircraft bases).

I will apologies for my part of upsetting ARC members if I have not been truthful. But where have I been untruthful?

Slartibartfast provided an answer I could accept because my project does include a modified boat. All other answers still seem illogical.

I am sorry if my comments do not fit your expectations, but neither do your answers answer my question.