LF 1/48 F-15C/D Compass Grey Scheme Decals

I am trying to locate Compass Grey scheme F-15 decals. It seems like all the new(er) decals available have the Mod-Eagle scheme only. I'm really interested in USAFE Desert Storm birds with kills. I may have decals to trade (I do mostly modern Jets).

Thanks

The Two Bobs sheet that was mentioned in the above post has markings for 84-0025 that had 2 kills during Desert Storm on Jan. 26th,  1991.   It is in the Compass Grey scheme and has the two kill markings on the left nose.  Also with the sheet, you can easily make the markings for a 'D' by changing out the tail number on the 'Tiger Meet' 'C' to 79-009 using some of the tail numbers that comes with the sheet.  I did that to a 'D' that I had and it looks good to me....it's also in Compass Grey.

BT79009-27-WesthDuepp.jpg

BT009_F15_MFaber.jpg

Here is the markings for the 'C' on the sheet...as you can see, except for the tail number, the markings are the same...

79053BT_EAGLE_tb.jpg

Edited by fasteagle12
2 hours ago, fasteagle12 said:

The Two Bobs sheet that was mentioned in the above post has markings for 84-0025 that had 2 kills during Desert Storm on Jan. 26th,  1991.   It is in the Compass Grey scheme and has the two kill markings on the left nose.  Also with the sheet, you can easily make the markings for a 'D' by changing out the tail number on the 'Tiger Meet' 'C' to 79-009 using some of the tail numbers that comes with the sheet.  I did that to a 'D' that I had and it looks good to me....it's also in Compass Grey.

BT79009-27-WesthDuepp.jpg

BT009_F15_MFaber.jpg

Here is the markings for the 'C' on the sheet...as you can see, except for the tail number, the markings are the same...

79053BT_EAGLE_tb.jpg

Very Nice. Thanks for the help, I'll use that sheet then.

For information F-15D 79-0009 carried "Tiger Two", while the F-15C was "Tiger one" when LtC Fry took command over 53TFS. He was flying 79-0009 prior to taking command of the unit, hence "Two" as opposed to "one" when in command.