USPS damaged my ship and It looks to be repairable, but not by me. The hull is broken and split and the flight deck is also damaged. The rest of the parts are bagged and look to be in good shape. I will never get to this...it's more work than I want to deal with. It's a $200 kit, I'd like to get something out of it...half if I could, but will entertain reasonable offers. Buyer pays shipping

I have pics, but for the life of me, can't seem to attach them here. Drop me a line...Tim at calcomm1(at)bellsouth(dot)net

Report this post

Tim with all due respects you might want to contact the manufacturer and see if they are willing to provide replacement parts. If it's only those two parts then they may provide them for you. I would try that before selling this to someone. That's just my two cents. Where did you purchase the kit from? I assume either ebay or an online retailer? One way or the other I assume they would be willing to work something out with you. I would try that first before the option you're going with. Just my two cents. GOOD LUCK one way or the other with your decision. Jim