MiG-29 'Red 04' photos

So I recently received the Trumpeter 1/32 MiG-29 9-12 Fulcrum as a Christmas gift and started the fun job of doing some research on potential subjects.  While I've been considering the standard scheme or a German Luftwaffe camouflage.  I stumbled across this photo of 'Red 04' (link below), but sadly I haven't been able to find any additional photos on Airliners.net or any other sites.  Does anyone have any more photos of this place, especially the camouflage of the right side/top?

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Russia-Air-Force/Mikoyan-Gurevich-MiG-29-9-12/2508438/L?qsp=eJwtjEEKwkAMRe%2BStQu1KqU7vYAuvEBIPlqszpAJ6FB6d%2BPg7vEevJkkvRwfv9YMGqiATe60oszGz0LDTA/UdzINpu1%2B3e%2B6PnJJ5qcaStlxFEF26N%2BfTWG/hCLtdIvzJgB2aUzdIbyOJU/cHnAeJ1qWLxcJLgk%3D

Thanks so much!

Dan

1 hour ago, Sebastijan said:

Hi Dan!

The photographer that took that photo is a friend of mine. I'll ask him if by any chance he has any more from other sides.

Thanks so much for checking with your friend, it’s be a huge help if he has other photos or of the top and right side/wing.