1/48 best Apache and Longbow Apache & WAH-64

Hi, the best models in that scale are Hasegawa sets. Please check link below, but unfortunately many of them are discontinued.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/m/search?searchkey=1+48+hasegawa+ah-64

Then you could look for Revell and Italeri models. They are also very good but they have old sprues and they have many simplifies. You have also Academy kits but they refers only to A model and Longbow prototype.

I've hope that helps. Regards Patryk

2 hours ago, Headhunter88 said:

Hi, the best models in that scale are Hasegawa sets. Please check link below, but unfortunately many of them are discontinued.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/m/search?searchkey=1+48+hasegawa+ah-64

Then you could look for Revell and Italeri models. They are also very good but they have old sprues and they have many simplifies. You have also Academy kits but they refers only to A model and Longbow prototype.

I've hope that helps. Regards Patryk

Thank you Patryk, conclusion, Hasegawa it`s the way to go

21 minutes ago, marcinko said:

Interesting Alexandre, where did you get that comparison ?

In 2016 I was wanting to buy an AH-64 kit and did not know which was the best, so I took photos of the fuselage sprues of the existing 1/48 kits to compare and visualize which had more details. This AFV CLUB caught my attention for being different (and expensive). This picture I have saved from the time.

I remember reading several comments from modellers on the various kits that would be most cost-effective Revell. But I have not yet set one up to draw my personal conclusions.

Edited by ALEXANDRE REZENDE
On 1/2/2018 at 12:41 PM, strikeeagle801 said:

It is the Academy kit. 

Aaron 

Appears to have significant differences from the Academy kit, based on the pic above.  Any have any additional info on the AFV kit?  Doesn't appear to be a match with any of the other kits either.