On 1/11/2018 at 1:41 AM, Paulão - Tchwrma said:

I have another solution, if it aceptable.

I have one F14 1/32 Revell, already assembled, to be restaured.

My intention is to disasseble the model (at least great part of this), to made corrections, and reassemble, paint and decaling it.

For this plane, I have decals to made an Iranian cat, and some afters to include in the project.

What do you think?

Paulo.

G'day Paulo.

Yes, you're more than welcome to do this.. Please post a before picture first though.

Brendon

6 hours ago, Aussie_superbug said:

Hey Milo,

The Story article sounds convincing enough.. after some  due consideration.. I will allow it.

I was thinking about doing this very aircraft as well however I don’t know if any decals produced for it as of yet. I know Caracal is planning on them for 1/48 in Kursad’s second F-100 over Vietnam sheet.

After some indecision, finally I made my final decision. I will made the Revell 1/32  F-4E in vietnam marks. I don't know exactly what plane, but it will be one slatted plane, with the Shark Mouth.

Soon I will open the topic. As the marks will be made by paint, what plane it will be is no trouble. I'm researching to find a  MiG Killer with that characteristics .

If any one know any slatted plane who are a MiG Killer, just show me, please.

Something like this:

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers, Paulo.

Spook_zps1d049247.jpg

On 12 janvier 2018 at 2:00 PM, Whiskey said:

I was thinking about doing this very aircraft as well however I don’t know if any decals produced for it as of yet. I know Caracal is planning on them for 1/48 in Kursad’s second F-100 over Vietnam sheet.

There's at least one Wolfpak sheet with those markings.

Hi,

There's no way I'm going to stay out of a Mig-killer GB.:punk:

I'm going to be a good, frugal modeller and finish some shelf queens in that GB, but I can't resist entering at least something in this one.

I hope to build a 1/48 F9F-2 using the Trumpeter kit  and the Victory Productions decal sheet.

It is the VF-112 Panther used by LCDR Bill Amen of VF-111 to shoot down a Mig-15 on the 9th of November 1950.

By the way, and not that it matters a lot, but I firmly believe that Don Kilgus got that Mig back in 1965.

Cheers, Stefan.

9 hours ago, Stefan buysse said:

Hi,

There's no way I'm going to stay out of a Mig-killer GB.:punk:

I'm going to be a good, frugal modeller and finish some shelf queens in that GB, but I can't resist entering at least something in this one.

I hope to build a 1/48 F9F-2 using the Trumpeter kit  and the Victory Productions decal sheet.

It is the VF-112 Panther used by LCDR Bill Amen of VF-111 to shoot down a Mig-15 on the 9th of November 1950.

By the way, and not that it matters a lot, but I firmly believe that Don Kilgus got that Mig back in 1965.

Cheers, Stefan.

I love Panthers! Just never seem to get one finished!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My 1/48 Hasegawa  VFA-87 build is being switched now to a 1/32 Trumpeter build. Speed Hunter has the decals coming out sometime this week. I figure by the time I order and they are mailed to me I might be almost ready to use them.

• 1 month later...

Well finished the ones I had planned. Might not get these done in time as its camping season soon.

2 Academy F-4Cs.

One Niagara Falls ANG

Other Oregon ANG. Both triple Mig killers.