66-643, the Mig killer of all Mig killers. Times 2

Starting this bad boy up. Hasegawa F-4C/D kit with REALLY old Superscale decals

1M0fT9f.jpg

This plane is so important I think I am going to do it TWICE!!!!! But I will keep them both on this same thread.

The first will be all mission style with weapons and a Black Box cockpit, and the earlier mentioned Superscale decals.

The second will be closed up in the scheme it wore just before it was retired, using Two Bobs decals from the 2010 IPMS sheet.

Well, the one that got the Black Box cockpit sure is giving fun. And yes, I have used the Black Box cockpit with Hasegawa Phantoms many times now. Just think THIS one (perhaps the model itself) just did not fit well or is warped.

7TqVZri.jpg

Well models do not beat me. I beat them into submission. I WILL win. Super glue and a vis will make it so.

The other one which is OOB went together just fine.

And now, the wings be on. As you can see, the gap which was substantial is now closed.

Hg20BEb.jpg

The intakes which are normally the part that fits the worst for Hasegawa Phantoms both fit just fine. No putty what-so-ever.

Finished the boss's new kitchen first. THAT took time. Then 12 hour shifts at work.

Hopefully can get back at it Monday or Tuesday if I don't get called in for overtime.