Problem with DXM F-2A decals

Has anyone had any luck contacting DXM? I have left a message on their website and e-mailed them, but have gotten no response. Their J.A.S.D.F. F-2A ACM 2013 decals have the two missing decals that are for the walkway stripes on the fuselage. Instead, they have included the decals that are sized for the F-2B, which much too short. The kit decals are a completely different and wrong color, being a strange yellow/green grey color. I am not confident that I could mask and airbrush such a thin line. So, I am hoping that DXM will be able to send me a replacement of some sort (the proper size decals are included in one of their other sheets that is for both the F-2A and F-2B).

So, anyone have any insight into communications with them?

50 minutes ago, Paolo Maglio said:

I see that they use to answer on facebook, give it a try if you are logged in.

Thanks Paolo, I sent them a message on Facebook. Hopefully I will a response.

Got a reply on Facebook. They are going to make a correction sheet, but I have to wait to until at least April for it, maybe longer. Not happy, just finishing up the build.

Anyone have one of their older sheets that had both the F-2A and B versions that they only used the B version decals that they would want to give up? :dontknow:

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to update people on this issue and thank DXM for doing the right thing by me. I found and purchased one of DXM's out of production decal sets that is just stencils for the F-2A/B on Ebay. It had the decals I was missing. DXM kindly refunded me the purchase price of those decals. They are stand up guys in my book.