F/A-18F update for Hasegawa 1/48 kits

All these parts are included in the Growler kit.

In fact, if you want to build a F/A-18F BlockII or a F/A-18F with ACS, you've just got to buy kit referenced PT52.

It included ACS, new antennas on the nose landing gear door, new ECS exhausts + the original F/a-18F box parts.

If the antenna on the NLG door is the one I am thinking about, this is a TACTS antenna that goes on and off all flavors of Super Hornet. The presence of this little blade is not beholden to any specific Bureau Number group or lot. New jets don't necessarily have to have this antenna.

I tried looking up the instructions on 1999.co.jp, for PT52 just to be sure, but I couldn't tell. Time to march my lazy butt up to my stash to see once and for all I guess. 

9 hours ago, Neeko said:

If the antenna on the NLG door is the one I am thinking about, this is a TACTS antenna that goes on and off all flavors of Super Hornet. The presence of this little blade is not beholden to any specific Bureau Number group or lot. New jets don't necessarily have to have this antenna.

I tried looking up the instructions on 1999.co.jp, for PT52 just to be sure, but I couldn't tell. Time to march my lazy butt up to my stash to see once and for all I guess. 

It's part V1 here:

IMG_7959.JPG

22 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

If you can't find a Growler, Steel Beach has an ACS update and Quickboost has some ECS pipes.

Hey Darren, any chance you'll make another run of the update in 1/32? I have Trumpy's Foxtrot and as I understand it, I would need one for it.

This is the best price I've found on a Growler, or F-18F: https://smile.amazon.com/Hasegawa-1-48-EA-18G-Growler/dp/B004OSIKVA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1515936563&sr=8-4&keywords=18+growler

Avionix/Black Box has a late model cockpit as well. If you watch Amazon, you can find Avionix stuff at really good prices. I think I got mine for 12$ or so. 

2 hours ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Hey Darren, any chance you'll make another run of the update in 1/32? I have Trumpy's Foxtrot and as I understand it, I would need one for it.

I just packaged some sets to take up to SB tomorrow. They should be in the system by the end of the week.