Dragon 1/35th Scale UH-1D on display base

Well done sir, becoming a fan of your diorama work.

I think on behalf of some of your admirer's, a WIP of the subject you build and the diorama would be in order. Unless I missed your previous WIP on a diorama build (including your subject), I would like to see how you get to the final finished product. You sir...have inspired me to set my kits in a similar environment.

Thank you for the kind comment. I am starting to work on a Revell-Germany 1/32nd scale Westland Lynx H.A.S. 3. Unfortunately, I have already built the base the model will sit on. I will post pictures of the finished base. When I begin building the Lynx, I will be more than happy to post my WIP photos. I will post my diorama builds in the Diorama section of this site. 

Just a note. These  bases are fairly easy to build.  The decorative plaques that you see on the Huey base  were made at a local trophy shop.  They can print any image off of the Internet, in color, on a brass plate. The ground work is  model railroad foliage.  The base itself is just 3/4” plywood. Thanks for the interest.