Badger Airbrush Compressor

Good afternoon.

My cheap Harbor Freight compressor starting to quit after 5 yrs. I got enough mileage out of it, considering it was only $22.  Thought I ask for advice on this Badger airbrush compressor if anyone has this. Seems like a good package deal. I'm interested in the compressor performance. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Airbrush-Compressor-Kit-Dual-Action-Spray-Brush-Set-Cylinder-Piston-Compressor/132425062920?hash=item1ed5261a08:g:zJgAAOSwrDBZadNH

TIA

TrietCam

I just got the badger patriot 105 airbrush and the as180-15 air compressor...I was running a cheap Chinese airbrush off eBay and a really loud air compressor made for general use around the house..all I can say is that I’m pissed off I spent so much money on kits over the last few years and waited so long to get a good compressor and airbrush! What a difference! The badger is really quite compared to what I had atleast. I picked it up at Micheal’s as they have their weekly 55 percent off sale...only cost 150 Canadian and well worth it for a name brand!

49 minutes ago, Adam1818 said:

I just got the badger patriot 105 airbrush and the as180-15 air compressor...I was running a cheap Chinese airbrush off eBay and a really loud air compressor made for general use around the house..all I can say is that I’m pissed off I spent so much money on kits over the last few years and waited so long to get a good compressor and airbrush! What a difference! The badger is really quite compared to what I had atleast. I picked it up at Micheal’s as they have their weekly 55 percent off sale...only cost 150 Canadian and well worth it for a name brand!

+1

That model has been around since the mid 70s, I know as I started with one back then. It did a decent job of supplying air but without a tank it ran continuously, and the constant noise did become a factor. I'd look for a model that has a tank as a better option. 

Joel

9 hours ago, Joel_W said:

That model has been around since the mid 70s, I know as I started with one back then. It did a decent job of supplying air but without a tank it ran continuously, and the constant noise did become a factor. I'd look for a model that has a tank as a better option. 

Joel

Hope you're not putting "Temptation" on you F-86F. She was an F-86E,,,,not an F,,,,wrong wing.

15 hours ago, 86Sabreboy1 said:

Hope you're not putting "Temptation" on you F-86F. She was an F-86E,,,,not an F,,,,wrong wing.

Nope. Just a signature picture. I'm planning on doing a F-86F-25 FU-361m 435th /FBS, /Detroit AFB, Michigan circa 1952. It's scheme E on the decal sheet.

Joel