Jump to content
ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
bartkoh

1/48 Hasegawa F-2A with ASM-3 & AAM-5

Recommended Posts

Do you mean the F-2A specifically with the ASM-3? Hasegawa does do the F-2A in 1/72.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a special release with new missiles apparently - looking forward to this one :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, they'll probably want $80-$90 bucks for it. The prices for Hasegawa's reboxes with new decals are dear and this one has new parts. Plus, the colors on their decals for the F-2 stencils are really weird. I would want aftermarket ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you checked the link in post 1 you would have seen a retail price of USD 41. 

Edited by Niels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Niels said:

If you checked the link in post 1 you would have seen a retail price of USD 41. 

 

Wow, wait while I remove this foot from my mouth. :doh: You are correct Sir. My apologies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh just to clarify, i was hoping for the ASM-3 & AAM-5 to be released - either seperately as part of a weapons set, or bundled with the F-2 kit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to find some of those myself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/26/2019 at 11:50 PM, habu2 said:

Hasegawa included the ASM-3 in the 1/72 release 02274, Looks like it also included the AAM-5

 

http://www.hasegawa-model.co.jp/product_g/02274/

 

edit: looks like Plaza Japan will be offering a reissue:

 

https://www.plazajapan.com/4967834022744/

.

 

Actually it's hasegawa doing the reissue of that kit boxing in october as noted on the japanese version:

http://www.hasegawa-model.co.jp/product/02274/

 

It's available for 'backorder' at hlj https://hlj.com/1-72-scale-mitsubishi-f-2a-adtw-w-asm-3-hsg02274 and 'preorder' at hobbysearch https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10531166

 

 

Edited by Inquisitor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I really like that and somehow I missed this original post. I will go have a look at the sites and see what is available. Don't have it at hand but what about the Hasegawa weapons set specifically for the JASDF. Was that missile included?
 

I have the very old Afterburner decals for the F-2 so I am all set to go and now I have a very nice excuse to get building.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, skyhawk174 said:

Ok I really like that and somehow I missed this original post. I will go have a look at the sites and see what is available. Don't have it at hand but what about the Hasegawa weapons set specifically for the JASDF. Was that missile included?
 

I have the very old Afterburner decals for the F-2 so I am all set to go and now I have a very nice excuse to get building.

 

The Hasegawa Japanese weapons set has the AAM-3 and 4 and the ASM-1 and 2, in both the 1/48 and 1/72 scale sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they need to do a second JASDF weapons set with that also includes the J/AAQ-2 FLIR/Targeting pod! Maybe now that they've got their AMRAAM derivatives online along with these missiles and a few others, maybe a new set will reveal itself someday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Skull Leader said:

they need to do a second JASDF weapons set with that also includes the J/AAQ-2 FLIR/Targeting pod! Maybe now that they've got their AMRAAM derivatives online along with these missiles and a few others, maybe a new set will reveal itself someday.

 

+1 I would have liked to add one of their FLIRs when I was building mine but had no luck finding one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mstor said:

 

+1 I would have liked to add one of their FLIRs when I was building mine but had no luck finding one.

 

Wandd Studio on FB:

 

61710028_3116227838447568_12752621190250

 

61771761_3112632938807058_54131201598774

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Niels said:

Didn't know that this pod lacked all targeting possibilities? Here is the link to Wandd homepage for this product; https://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21929108600738

 

I don't think that is their homepage. ruten.com appears to be a big auction and direct sales site, kind of like eBay. Wandd may be using them to sell their products.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made contact via their Facebook page, so will order one later today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Niels said:

I made contact via their Facebook page, so will order one later today. 

 

How much do they want for one? I'm just curious. To late for me to add one to my F-2A.

Nice to know you can work with them through eBay. They have some interesting product. I noticed on their Facebook page was a posting with a pic of the Japanese F-4EJ (Kai?) with the crazy green, brown, and black "digital" scheme and a note from DXM that it is coming soon in 1/48. I checked the DXM site and found nothing about it, but I sure hope its true. I'd love to do one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mstor 

USD 10.50 + shipping. Haven't gotten a quote for the shipping to Norway, but will ask tonight. 

 

Shouldn't be a problem to attach to you model even if completed - after all, it goes on the outside 😎 (ducking for cover 🤠)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Niels said:

Hi Mstor 

USD 10.50 + shipping. Haven't gotten a quote for the shipping to Norway, but will ask tonight. 

 

Shouldn't be a problem to attach to you model even if completed - after all, it goes on the outside 😎 (ducking for cover 🤠)

 

'Tis true, about attaching it now, but I would probably have gone with a different weapons loadout if I had the FLIR mounted. I have four Sparrows and four AA-3s mounted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...