FOUND - Hasegawa AIM-9J's from Weapons Set "C"

Hey All,

I'm looking for anyone who has any of the 1/48 AIM-9J Sidewinder missiles that come in Hasegawa's Weapon Set C.  They are parts number A11 with A1 and A3 front fins.   I have a bunch of the ones that come in their 1/48 Phantom kits but they are lacking in detail.   I'm not wanting to get the entire weapons set, just these missiles.   Will buy if you have any available.   Thanks in advance.   Here is a link to the instructions so you know which ones I'm looking for.   https://www.super-hobby.com/products/US-Aircraft-Weapons-C.html#gallery_start

Edited by Drifterdon
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing, brother.  BTW, you want a copy of the marking instructions and decals?  I have one full Hasegawa Weapon Set C and one partial.  As I am building mostly USN/USMC aircraft, I don't have plans for using the Js, except possibly for a F-15C.  But you're welcome to them.

Edited by Dutch

Don, how soon do you need the AIM-9J s? I only ask because I leave tomorrow for two weeks in the Middle East. I found my partial Set C, and it has three J. I will try to locate the full set C tomorrow morning before I leave, but I may not get it in the mail before I leave. You still at the 2670 address?

Edited by Dutch

Hey Dutch.   I'll take whatever you can afford to give.   2, 4, whatever you can spare.   These are all going on various Swiss Mirages and F-5's.   I may even put a pair on a Swedish Draken.   And the 2670 address is still current.   Let me know what you need in 1/144.   Looking to drastically reduce the stash I have.

Roger, i found the other set C, but have already put everything up. Four AIM-9J headed your way. I am reducing stash as well, LoL!  Unless you have a 1/144 EP-3E set, that is about the only thing I am desperate for. When I get back I will send some more AIM-9J s. Kindest regards, Dutch

Edit: Don, Apologies, I did not post the AIM-9Js before leaving.  I will add the others and send them when I return in a weeks or so. R/ Dutch

Edited by Dutch
  • 2 weeks later...

Don,  I got back last night, just in time for Valentine's Day!  I went through both sets and found that I had an extra sprue in one set and one missile missing.  So you get (9) AIM-9Js with decals. In the post today. Enjoy, my brother!  R/ Dutch    

Edited by Dutch