Hi, 

After reading "The Forgotten Fifteenth" I want to build a B - 24. I'm looking for 1/72, and I would consider just about anything. I can do PayPal or trade, in your favor, some 1/48 or 1/72 WWII Axis fighters, bombers, Allied same for the right kit. Shipping to 03444.

Thanks!

Mike

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:12 PM, melk said:

Hi, 

After reading "The Forgotten Fifteenth" I want to build a B - 24. I'm looking for 1/72, and I would consider just about anything. I can do PayPal or trade, in your favor, some 1/48 or 1/72 WWII Axis fighters, bombers, Allied same for the right kit. Shipping to 03444.

Thanks!

Mike

I have a couple Academy B24's that I could trade.

gary

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the reply. I have 1/48 JU - 88;s, 1/72 Short Stirling,  AM SDB - 2, 1./48 A -20, 1/48 Hellcats , 1/48 Revell/Monogram P - 38's and various others. If any of these are of interest, I'll give you more complete information and pics.

Let me know and we can go further.

Mike

18 hours ago, melk said:

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the reply. I have 1/48 JU - 88;s, 1/72 Short Stirling,  AM SDB - 2, 1./48 A -20, 1/48 Hellcats , 1/48 Revell/Monogram P - 38's and various others. If any of these are of interest, I'll give you more complete information and pics.

Let me know and we can go further.

Mike

do this, allow me to see exactly what I have to chose from in the stash. Right now, I suspect I have at least a half dozen Academy kits to pick from. Also just how many kits are you looking for?

gary