Anyone else get some free build time due to shutdown?

Well, the government shutdown has me stuck at home not earning pay until it’s over so I guess I’ll get some kits finished and new ones started. 
Got an 1/72 Airfix B-17G and Sword Lightning to finish off and a nice big Trumpeter A-7E to to start. The A-7 is huge! Can’t wait to get started. 
I would really rather go back to work, but that’s out of my hands. What’s on your bench? 

Cheers, 

Chris

15 minutes ago, habu2 said:

I know it shut down my vacation...  :(

That sucks! Sorry to hear it. 

Downside for me is obviously the lost pay, but also means a class I was to go to next week at Ft Bragg will be cancelled plus my Reserve unit won’t drill in February. 

9 hours ago, habu2 said:

I know it shut down my vacation...  :(

If you were heading off to a campground, the Tiffin RV forum is reporting that some sites are closed, while others are open but without services, such as dump stations, trash collection, pool lifeguards, &etc.

^ Lifeguards are probably the least of your worries.  Per a number of park rangers, from what I've read, the places that have been left open probably won't have functional septic systems for very long.

Emergency essential here, so no break, even though I wanted one. But even then, a model is the last thing I would get to work on when I am restoring my 1:1 1965 Ford Galaxie.... And doing homework....