Very nice! Have been looking for these Dauphins for some years but somehow I cannot get a hold of one of these here in the Netherlands. There is one shop here that sells the kit for 50 euros and that price seems a bit high to me..?

On 1/23/2018 at 6:48 AM, GeejeeZ said:

Very nice! Have been looking for these Dauphins for some years but somehow I cannot get a hold of one of these here in the Netherlands. There is one shop here that sells the kit for 50 euros and that price seems a bit high to me..?

I just bought the Chinese Navy/Pakistan machine (DM720004) direct from Hobbyeasy in Hong Kong for about $32.00 Canadian including shipping so you might try that. The initial run of the kit also includes a Carrier tractor as a bonus. The long nose US Coast Guard machine (DM720005) is not available yet despite the mention of a July 2017 release date.

1 hour ago, RCAFFAN said:

I just bought the Chinese Navy/Pakistan machine (DM720004) direct from Hobbyeasy in Hong Kong for about $32.00 Canadian including shipping so you might try that. The initial run of the kit also includes a Carrier tractor as a bonus. The long nose US Coast Guard machine (DM720005) is not available yet despite the mention of a July 2017 release date.

Thanks, I'll give it a try!!

:cheers:

Gertjan

I'll second the vote on Hobby Easy (online name) or store name - Fat Frog Models, that's great!!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

My kit arrived today; the new nose is resin, along with torps & mounts. Base plastic is the same as all previous kits :thumbsup: with the resin as mentioned and a slightly bigger etch fret with a bunch of details. The tractor is well done, will look good near the helo or you could scratch build a torp cart bringing a re-load to the bird??

Wonder what they will do next? There's a few military versions with the extended nose that will look good in a collection with the other kits!?!!

Mine has cleared customs and left Richmond B.C. so should be here soon....An Israeli "Panther" would be neat but I'm also looking for DM72005 so that I can actually use my Model Alliance US Coast Guard decals on a kit that doesn't have to be heavily modified. Hope they release that one soon.

My three Dauphin kits from Hobby Easy arrived today (within a week after ordering!!). I paid less for the three kits from FatFrog Models than I would have paid for just one here in the Netherlands!

Thanks again for the heads up RCAFFan and Flyboy!

Gertjan

14 hours ago, GeejeeZ said:

My three Dauphin kits from Hobby Easy arrived today (within a week after ordering!!). I paid less for the three kits from FatFrog Models than I would have paid for just one here in the Netherlands!

Thanks again for the heads up RCAFFan and Flyboy!

Gertjan

They seem to be out of the new Chinese Navy one now so maybe you got the last one  :thumbsup: