1/35 Italian Forest bird

Hi Guys,

Continuing my Italian Forestale theme, here is my first fully completed bird.

I used the Italeri OH6 kit with a kind donation of the clear parts for the doors. The kit build was basic but with the Eduard OH6 parts that I thought applicable. The Decals are from a really helpful gentleman in Germany, Heli Scale provide a neat service for the RC guys but you can also get 3d printed parts in 1/35 and the decals for a whole host of special schemes, check him out.

I've enjoyed the simplistic approach to this build but I've really enjoyed it being a great helicopter that looks good out of the restraints of military colours.

IMG_2824

IMG_2821

IMG_2823

IMG_2822

Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures.

Great model Wafu!

How did you get the fit of the frontal glazing so neat? Regular problem on the Dragon/ Italeri- kits...

Heli Scale Quality IS a good adress for these kind of models. I also use their high skid landing gear for MD500's/ OH6's.

:cheers:

Gertjan

Thanks for the kind words guys.

GeeJeez, I use jewel tool cement on all my clear parts, I find with its applicator and relatively quick setting time it gives me a better chance od getting the finish I want. When it dries it's clear as well. I have a set of MD500 high skids coming from Heliscale for my current build.