Did anyone here buy the Panzer Firebee II from Rare Plane Detective?

Two weeks ago Rare Plane Detective sold aPanzer 1/72 Teledyne-Ryan BQM-34E/F/T Firebee II on Ebay:

Did anyone here buy this model, by any chance? The reason for my interest is that I run a website on the subject of the Teledyne-Ryan AQM-34 Firebee RPV, and I'm very curious about the quality of this kit.

Rob

I didn't buy the kit, but I looked at your website and saw you had a listing of museums with Firebees. One that's not listed is the Combat Air Museum in Topeka, KS. We just mounted a Firebee in the past year after some years of restoration. If you need pictures, let me know and I can get them next time I'm there. PM if you need them.

13 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

I didn't buy the kit, but I looked at your website and saw you had a listing of museums with Firebees. One that's not listed is the Combat Air Museum in Topeka, KS. We just mounted a Firebee in the past year after some years of restoration. If you need pictures, let me know and I can get them next time I'm there. PM if you need them.

Darren, thanks for the reply, and the information that was missing from my list. I just updated it: Other museum Firebees. Plus I listed it on the What's new? page with a credit to you.

Thanks for the offer for more photos, but I don't have photo reports on the website of target Firebees - I've got to draw the line somewhere! However, if you can find out more details about the identity of this Firebee, I would be very happy to add that to the page.

Thanks again!

Rob

Edited by Rob de Bie