1/48 Early USAF F-4 Phantom decals (Gull Gray/White)

I'm doing a little research to see if anyone has produced a decent full set of 1/48 decals for the early USAF F-4 Phantoms in the Gull Gray/White camouflage scheme. Cutting Edge included an F-4C and RF-4C on CED48013, but they didn't include the national insignia, USAF, or U.S. Air Force parts. Xtradecal includes an F-4C and RF-4C on X48062, but as usual, they've completely hosed the style of the USAF and Air Force lettering, so they're not useable. I'm not too sure they got the national insignia right, either. 

The Microscale 48-249 Minnesota ANG sheet has the USAF, and Air Force lettering in Insignia Blue, but are there any other F-4 decals like that out there? I've found a couple of sheets with them in black, but not Insignia Blue.

Thanks,

Ben

3 hours ago, Rex said:

I can't really tell by the photo of the sheet for Furball

https://www.furballaero-design.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=48-032

The Furball sheet 48-032 has USAF, national insignia and US Air Force in insignia blue. All the buzz and tail numbers are in black. I'm also looking at an old detail & scale sheet, 0148, that has the same stuff in insignia blue. 

Aeromaster did the "Early Phantoms in Combat pt.1" sheet number 48-763A . Buzz numbers, USAF and U.S. Air Force lettering are in black. The schemes depicted are all F-4C's.

Edited by jeem