Question for the crew here (Advice)

I am not going to say which company I ordered from yet but here are the detail.

Placed an order 30 December 2017 for 3 bottles of paint. Paid via PayPal

Received a tracking number the same day.

Tracking number is still showing pre shipment status.

Contacted them by email on 11 January 2018

They responded on 12 January 2018

Last response from them was on 13 January 2018

I have sent them 4 emails since with no response. Plus a new contact through website.

What should I do from here?

Edited by tosouthern66

Assuming they're not blaming the shipper, PayPal does seem the right next step. Best before 30 days in case that matters...

I have had at least 2 instances where I received a package where USPS tracking was still showing "not yet received from shipper." That is, the USPS once again demonstrated crack efficiency.

Sounds like the problem is on their (the companies) end based on their lack of response. You have been pretty patient it seems and its coming on a month since you placed your order.  I guess I'll be the evil one in the crowd, but this may warrant a post down in the "Bad Trader" section to perhaps save another ARC member or fellow modeler from having the same troubles (or at least give people a "Buyer Beware" warning).

I hope you get everything sorted out and I do hope this company comes through or at least does the honorable thing and is honest with you.

Good luck!

Regards.

Well they finally responded through PayPal after several of my emails went unanswered. They said they were going to re send my package on Monday. I told them that would be fine but if you can't I want my money back. I know I am not the only one waiting on their paints. The reason I asked here is I hate to open up a complaint with PayPal or any other entity. I am an understanding person, if they are having issues supplying me my product I paid for tell me something. Thanks again guys I'll let you know how it turns out.

You're more then  fair waiting this long.   This is one of the reasons that I have a very small number of online venders that I deal with.  Reliability & dependability are as important to me as price and selection.  

Joel