Rafale M Intake Trunking

Hi! Does anyone have an idea if the intake trunking for the Rafale particularly the M version is painted in white or it has the same color as the airframe all the way in? The pictures I've seen on the net seem to have the same shade but it could just be the lighting effect from the sorroundings. Thanks in advance!

Looking at various pictures, there doesn’t appear to be any contrast in the colours within the intake which makes me believe that they are indeed the same Grey all the way up to the engine faces.

Edited by scotthldr
On 31/01/2018 at 1:06 PM, Finn said:

Here is one of a Rafale B:

rafale_b_tlp_051_of_144.jpg

Jari

I haven't seen this picture before and I'd say it's a very good one! The light reflection  was just the right amount so that the true color around the demarcation line could still be seen clearly.. Thanks Jari!

Edited by flybywire
On 31/01/2018 at 3:11 AM, scotthldr said:

Looking at various pictures, there doesn’t appear to be any contrast in the colours within the intake which makes me believe that they are indeed the same Grey all the way up to the engine faces.

Thank you scotthldr for you input! It make my job easier now that there will be no more masking to be done.