which Su- 34 fullback kit?

1 hour ago, karl h said:

Thanx, has anyone seen the kit?

And 72nd scale?

I'm far from any kind of expert, but I believe that all 1/72 kits are based on the same Italeri tooling... so basically find the one with decals you like and go for it.

Hobby Boss for 1/48 is the only one right now,  Given how much HB/Trumpeter & Kitty Hawk get bashed, the choice is yours.  Trumpeter 1/72 Fullback eclipsed the Italeri based kits.

My 1/48 HobbyBoss kit is 2/3 finished.

John

kgLgNkh.jpg?1

vmzO5j9.jpg?1

SVuClpj.jpg?1

wBvMCN6.jpg?1

FWIW, I have started the Trumpeter 1/72 scale Su-34 - and finished (updated) the Italeri 1/72 scale kit.

Apart from the nose (which is easily corrected - or rather, made less incorrect!), the Trumpeter kit incorporates more of the features of the latest iterations of the Fullback (wing fences, APU, Platan system etc - but not all).

No kit so far - in any scale - incorporates the prominent sliding anti-flash blinds in the cockpit......

su-34_015.jpg

.... so they have to be scratched....

su-34_061.jpg

Ken

PS - I think the HB 1/48 and Trumpeter 1/72 kits are one and the same - one being an upscale or downscale of the other - can anyone confirm/compare???

Edited by Flankerman