Hello all

Just received my 1st batch of Bombshell Brew paint... 

-Sprayed wonderfully without thinner (18 psi, large nozzle)

-Although I am not an expert, the Light Ghost Grey, Air Superiority Blue and Medium Grey (FS35237) looked spot on

And one other thing! He gets it out of the door FAST. I think it was 3 or 4 working days from my email requesting the order to spraying it on test-plastic

Edited by goondman
  • 1 year later...

I received an email the other day.

Hello,

You are receiving this email because you are a valued patron of Bombshell Brew Modeling Artist Colors.  I want to thank you personally for your patronage and I am very grateful for having had this wonderful opportunity to explore this adventure with you. 

Unfortunately I am going to be unable to continue to provide these paints due to the fact that I no longer have the available bandwidth to continue this at this time.  I will be sharing this unfortunate information to all of my customers like yourself, and I am very lucky to be where I am right now, I have just not been able to keep up with this endeavor like I want to.  

On the sunny side... I am going to turn the Bombshell Brew site into a paint blog and show EVERYONE how they can make their own Acrylic Modeling Artist Colors that are super affordable... after all, this was always about modeling and if I can help anyone to learn to fish I am good with that.  I promise to make the process easy and no huge expenses involved and no complicated chemistry or really even math... so... be sure and keep checking back at the BSB website as I expect it will be a month to setup the introduction and then I will post formulations for all of the Bombshell Brew Colors as I am able to... probably about 3-4 months.  So I certainly hope that you will continue to check in with the site and once the paint blog is up and running with the introduction I hope that you can find some value in learning how to build your very own Acrylic Modeling Artist Colors!

Sincerely,

Lewis Akers
Bombshell Brew