CH-53E Super Stallion Question

hey guys, I'm an engineer at Sikorsky working the CH-53K program and am looking for a CH-53E model.  Looking for a Super Stallion version (not a Sea Dragon) and am open to either 1/48 (Revell, Academy) or 1/72 (Italeri) but I can't seem to find any in stock anywhere or on eBay.

Can you guys point me in the right direction or does anyone have one they're willing to let go of? 

Thanks!

Sean

6 hours ago, RCAFFAN said:

I don't think any are in production right now in either scale so fairly rare right now. Best to work out something with Oliver....

Yep, both are like looking for hen's teeth. 1/72 has been OOP for a long time. 1/48 has been only a few years. Oliver is your best lead. 

Hello SEANM135 !

Navigate to :

https://buckiemodelcentre.com

Open the the shop and select in the drop down "product categories" menu and go to the "ITALERI/MPC plastic kit"

PAVE LOW 3 MH-53J “Stallion” – Italeri 1/72nd scale plastic kit £14.00

Super Stallion CH-53E Helicopter – Italeri 1/72nd scale plastic kit £18.00
A lot of old kits there !
I hope this help a lot.
Cheers

Oliver remains an incredible guy.   Years ago, I was dying to build the Trumpy Mil-8 and mentioned in passing that I just didn't want to spend the money on such an expensive kit.  Oliver hooked me up in a big way. 

:cheers: