17 minutes ago, HeavyArty said:

Do you have a pic of the box?  My guess is that it is the MRC/Academy kit w/new decals. 

Italeri already reboxed the MRC/Academy kit a few years ago as their UH-1C "Mekong Raider".

127792-10244-pristine.jpg

No, but ill check the post on Facebook on my work break and post it here

53 minutes ago, salvador001 said:

This is pure awesomeness, way to go Revell, the MRC Charlie is a beauty and waa a real sad it got unavailable. I will buy a couple of them for sure.

Rod.

Am I right? the person who build the one in the picture put the stab bar under the rotor head ??

Edited by CharlieUH-1H
5 minutes ago, CharlieUH-1H said:

Am I right? the person you build the one in the picture put the stab bar under the rotor head ??

Youre right buddy, it looks horrible, stab bar underneath the blade hub LOL, what was he thinking???

Rod.

I always keep my rotors separate for transport and I note that the kit on the box photo is right so I suspect whoever set up the booth probably didn't know any better. Note the upper surface white stripes on the blades are now on bottom too....

Edited by RCAFFAN

This is good as they were starting to become scarce, have a couple left in the stash but can never have too many of these brilliant kits..

Eduard has some seriously awesome photo-etch for these kits, hopefully now they will update them with some pre-painted instrument panels

Edited by UH-1Mad
14 hours ago, CharlieUH-1H said:

The one on the box is missing two bars also

That is because the original MRC instructions does not show to add the two control rods; they are in the kit though.  Italeri and supposedly now Revell did not correct the directions and it still doesn't show them.