Phantom - What will be your 200th Phantom?

Yeah, the CVW-8 wall is in more of a need of cleaning then the Phantom wall was.

The odds and sods wall and Canadian walls are not too bad. I had to take them down and dust them when I redid the kitchen a couple months back. An electrician had to come in and needed that area. I can do basics but when it comes to adding new banks in the fuse box I hire a professional.

16 hours ago, phantom said:

Yeah, the CVW-8 wall is in more of a need of cleaning then the Phantom wall was.

The odds and sods wall and Canadian walls are not too bad. I had to take them down and dust them when I redid the kitchen a couple months back. An electrician had to come in and needed that area. I can do basics but when it comes to adding new banks in the fuse box I hire a professional.

Phantom,

same here. I can wire a new room, add lights, etc, but when we had the service increased from 100 to 150 watts, went with a Lic professional.  Well worth the money and the peace of mind. 

Joel

4 hours ago, afspret said:

How 'bout one of the F-4 flown by Capt. Dean Paul Martin and his WSO, Capt. Ramon Ortiz of the California ANG? 

Ok...... you had to go there...... don't feed the alcoholic more vodka..... 😂