HAFB F-35A help please...

I'm building a couple of Meng 1/48 F-35A kits and I want to load one up with air/ground and air/air internal and external stores...I've looked at a lot of pics on Google and it appears that the F-35A is designed to carry about anything in the US air arsenal.  My question is since the kit is so limited on weapons what are my best options for aftermarket bombs, missiles and and racks to hang them on, particularly those stationed at Hill?

thanks for your help!

Regarding aftermarket weapon, you could use mostly Eduard's bombs and missiles.

Eduard makes the best aftermarket weapon in 1:48 scale, this is for sure.

The problem is, that they don't manufacture too many kind of bombs and missiles suitable for F-35A.

Regarding AA missiles it is not so bad: you can use AIM-120C missiles.

There is lack of resin AIM-9X missiles on AM market now (you can use Arma Hobby AIM-9X, but this is not of so good quality AM). I hope Eduard will make it soon...

Regarding AG ordnance: the most "popular" bomb for F-35 is GBU-31, but I suppose only Arma Hobby makes those resins now.

There will be GBU-38 bombs made by Eduard on march, so maybe there will be also GBU-31 in nearest future.

You can also use laser guided bombs, like GBU-12/16 from Eduard.

Here you can see some interesting picture:

behold-the-most-expensive-weapons-system

Thanks to all the responses guys! now my next question....paint...I've searched the forums and found a vast array of opinions concerning the two major colors, airframe and RAM...some say very little if any contrast, some reference the Have Glass 5. The kit instructions state Meng MC-350 and MC-351...are there comparison colors in Model Master? would Gunship grey and Dark Ghost grey come close to matching? thanks!