• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw, in cracker jazz's pix, that you had entered this into HeritageCon. How'd it do? ... 

I had everything packed up and was ready to drive out there and then ... one of my minor health issues flared up and I couldn't stray too far from home. I was so-o-o disappointed. This is the 2nd year in a row I've missed the show.   :explode: ... getting old ... what a pain!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for TorCan ... they're having a NASA theme as part of the contest.

Thanx Ret

Pete

Hi Pete,

Sorry you weren't able to make it - I'm sure we'll meet up at some point.  No medals for me this year -  maybe next time - but Ricardo's 1/72 Gemini won a silver - Congrats Ricardo!  ;-)

It was a fun show - the Dragon LM 5 is also mine - got lots of great comments and a few best of show stickers, and it's nice to see there's a hard core and knowledgeable space group out there.  Ricardo's right - when was the last show where you saw 3 Gemini builds? I also noticed on the CWHM twitter feed (I think) that former astronaut Dave Williams stopped by - he had a photo of the Hurricane and goes by astrodavemd!

Onwards and upwards,

Ret