Greetings all -

I am in need of the extensive set of stencils made by Isradecals.  It's product #40, for the 1/32 F-4 Phantom.  Looked on Ebay and places where Isradecals are sold, but no joy.  Anyone in the ARC sphere looking to part with a set they have?  Or, are there other places to purchase them?

I don't think that includes all the stencils splattered over this bird.  This #40 is all the tiny stencils that actually are printed in little groupings so you can apply several at one time to keep your own self from going blind.  Unless I miss my guess, the new set is more major markings of all Phantoms than stencils

JA

One of the 4 sheets looks like it is mostly stencils so I figured it would help if you didn't find the other. Also how much of the stencils were actually in Hebrew? Would a regular F4 stencil sheet provide most of them....

from what i can see on the new isradecal set, all the hebrew stencils are there.

large colored ones are on the first sheet. and all the tiny ones are on the 3rd (shown) sheet of the set.

also, i don' think that the new set covers all the Israeli Phantoms, as there is only one type of roundels, the famous Sharkmouth is missing... and early Israeli Phantoms had english stencils on them IIRC.

Edited by mingwin