Su-25 Afghan War camouflage colors confirmation

Hello Fellow Modelers,

I have had the 1/48 Eduard Su-25 kit in my stash for some time now. I will hopefully start on it in the coming weeks. I intend to finish it with the colors and markings of the type that flew in the Soviet-Afghan War of the 1980s. Does anyone know if the Mr. Color/Gunze color callouts on the directions are accurate? ( They can be found here: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10126025/60/4 ) I have found a few, but good reference photos of an Su-25 base in Afghanistan during this time period. The pattern does look similar to what is shown in the directions. I'd just like to get a second opinion before I make the investment into the Mr. Color paints, as I've never used them before.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Question, for Soviet mid-80's camo, what would be appropriate in 48th scale?  Hard, masked edges or just tight airbrush work?    

BTW, don't know if it's me but Cybermodeler appears to be down.

Edited by 11bee
10 hours ago, 11bee said:

Question, for Soviet mid-80's camo, what would be appropriate in 48th scale?  Hard, masked edges or just tight airbrush work?    

BTW, don't know if it's me but Cybermodeler appears to be down.

I've done tight airbrush work for most of my Soviet aircraft. I feel it is a more accurate representation of the real thing.