CD48136 - Luftwaffe F-4F "Norm 81"

Wow great choice once again Kursad. I think there were a couple of sheets of these schemes out but that was so long ago that they are hard to find now and if you do they are at some stupid price. A welcome release in my books as I have a few F-4Fs that I would like to build.

You keep putting them out and unfortunately I will have to keep buying. Too bad I can buy your decals faster than I can build but that is the norm I guess (see what I did there).

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that this is not the right place to promote, announce, or provide links to anyone else’s current or future products. I try to maintain a friendly and open conversation with everyone here, and would like to keep it that way.

Feel free to post anything else about the upcoming sheet and your suggestions, if any.

Edited by KursadA

Kursad,

If you ever plan on Norm 91 scheme I have pictures of Luftwaffe Phantoms with zaps that probably no one has ever seen on a Norm 91 Richtoven jet.

Plus lots of walk around images of other Norm 91 Phantoms, dirty and clean.

i can email them for your eyes only.

• 3 months later...

This sheet is coming as part of the August batch of releases. It will allow you to build many different F-4F's in the Norm 81A/B schemes, including the two initial F-4F ICE test airframes flown by WTD61. The red/white checkered markings on the sheet are there for the instrumented AMRAAMs carried by these aircraft, to add a nice dash of color.

There is a smaller (not shown) sheet with individual aircraft serials, small serials to go on the front landing gear door, and some other black markings.

cd48136.jpg

• 5 months later...

This sheet is available for preorder now. 

Note that the contrast of the various colors is exaggerated on the profiles to improve clarity - do not interpret these as the actual colors (which are listed on the instructions with actual RAL numbers).

There is a variety of markings (extra digits, early and late type stencilling, flags etc.) to build many different Norm 81 Phantoms on this sheet, including markings for 10 jets I chose.

CD48136 - 1/48 Luftwaffe F-4F "Norm 81"

cd48136profiles1.jpg

cd48136profiles2.jpg

Edited by KursadA